- When did The Michaels Companies, Inc. become a public company?
The Company began trading on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the symbol "MIK" on June 27, 2014.
- Why are there SEC filings under two different corporate names?
As part of the reorganization undertaken in July 2013, Michaels Stores, Inc. became an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of The Michaels Companies, Inc.
- Does the Company sell stock direct to the public?
No, the Company does not provide a direct stock purchase program.
- How can I purchase the Company's stock?
To purchase the Company's common stock, please consult a stockbroker.
- When does the Company's fiscal year end?
We report on the basis of a 52- or 53-week fiscal year, which ends on the Saturday closest to January 31.
- What is the Company's Dividend Policy?
We currently intend to retain all available funds and any future earnings for use in the operation of our business, and therefore we have no current plans to pay dividends on our Common Stock in the foreseeable future.
- The Michaels Companies, Inc. amended its Amended and Restated Term Loan Credit Facility on May 23, 2018. Where can I find tax information about the amendment?
You can find our Form 8937 here.
- Who are the Company's independent registered public accountants?
Ernst & Young LLP
- Who is the Company's Transfer Agent or Registrar?
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
By overnight delivery
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845
Shareholder Online Inquiries
Investor Centre website
TFN - 1-800-736-3001 (US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
TN - 1-781-575-3100 (non-US)
- Where is the Company's corporate headquarters?
8000 Bent Branch Dr.
Irving, TX 75063
- How can I find out additional financial information?
If you do not find the information posted elsewhere on the Company's Investor Relations site, please call Kiley Rawlins, CFA, at 972-409-7404, or email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who should I contact about a charitable contribution from The Michaels Companies, Inc.?
We are proud of our involvement in helping build a better community by giving back. As part of our commitment to giving, each year our charitable donations are specially earmarked to support specific non-profit organizations. At this time the organizations that receive support from Michaels are Starlight Children's Foundation and Michaels CARES.
- How do I become a vendor for The Michaels Companies, Inc.?
Please visit www.vendorconnect.com for information on how to become a vendor with The Michaels Companies.
- Michaels was public eight years before the 2014 IPO. Where can I find historical SEC filings?