- When did The Michaels Companies, Inc. become a public company?
The Company began trading on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the symbol "MIK" on June 27, 2014.
- Why are there SEC filings under two different corporate names?
As part of the reorganization undertaken in July 2013, Michaels Stores, Inc. became an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of The Michaels Companies, Inc.
- Does the Company sell stock direct to the public?
No, the Company does not provide a direct stock purchase program.
- How can I purchase the Company's stock?
To purchase the Company's common stock, please consult a stockbroker.
- When does the Company's fiscal year end?
We report on the basis of a 52- or 53-week fiscal year, which ends on the Saturday closest to January 31.
- What is the Company's Dividend Policy?
Michaels does not currently pay a dividend.
- The Michaels Companies, Inc. amended its Amended and Restated Term Loan Credit Facility on May 23, 2018. Where can I find tax information about the amendment?
You can find our Form 8937 here.
- Who are the Company's independent registered public accountants?
Ernst & Young LLP
- Who is the Company's Transfer Agent or Registrar?
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
By overnight delivery
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845
Shareholder Online Inquiries
Investor Centre website
TFN - 1-800-736-3001 (US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
TN - 1-781-575-3100 (non-US)
- Where is the Company's corporate headquarters?
8000 Bent Branch Dr.
Irving, TX 75063
- How can I find out additional financial information?
If you do not find the information posted elsewhere on the Company's Investor Relations site, please call Jim Mathias at 972-409-1393, or email your question to email@example.com.
- Who should I contact about a charitable contribution from The Michaels Companies, Inc.?
We are proud of our involvement in helping build a better community by giving back. To maximize our impact, our charitable donations are focused to support specific non-profit organizations that align with our giving goals. At this time the organizations that receive support from Michaels are the Boys & Girls Clubs of America and Boys & Girls Clubs of Canada.
- How do I become a vendor for The Michaels Companies, Inc.?
Please visit www.vendorconnect.com for information on how to become a vendor with The Michaels Companies.
- Michaels was public eight years before the 2014 IPO. Where can I find historical SEC filings?